Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Northridge High School Awards

May 6th was Northridge High Schools "A Night of Honors for Excellence". Alex called me a few days prior to tell me she was receiving an award but didn't know what it was for and asked if I would attend. Of course I was going to attend!

Taylor was sweet enough to save me a seat next to her in the audience which was great as I arrived about 5 minutes late due to traffic coming from Denver. Alex ended up receiving 2 awards during the ceremony. The first one was recognition by her Social Studies teacher for her outstanding accomplishments in the class. The other award was for Alex's community involvement through 4H and other initiatives.

Alex, we are so very proud of you. Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yaaayyyy Alex! I'm so proud of you! Any photos, Dad?

~~Angie~~ said...

GO ALEX!!! You are such a beautiful, smart young lady!! You are going to succeed in all you do!! Congrats!!