Friday, October 2, 2009

Date With Sidney

Sidney had been having some difficult time with some of her classes in school so Angie and I helped her study for a couple tests by quizzing her and making sure she knew her stuff. Sometimes I think Sid gets overwhelmed with the changes of middle school, but as I tell her, that's part of what you're learning, how to get organized and prepared for high school and beyond. We were happy to see Sidney's efforts pay off with an A on the tests she was studying for.

In celebration, I took Sid out on a date to dinner and bowling. She of course chose one of our favorite all time places to eat, Los Dos Potrillos, where she had her usual enchiladas.

After dinner, we went to AMF Lanes to bowl a few games. I haven't bowled in so long, I think i forgot how. We ended up bowling 2 games, with each of us winning one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: