Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Christmas again, can you believe it? Kitty sure can!

It seems like it was just New Years' 2009, but here we are again with another holiday season. This year we again had Christmas dinner at our home, on Christmas Eve. My parents, sister, and both Alex and Taylor were here to help us celebrate. It was great to have the girls down for a few days over the holidays.

We opened presents as a family on the night of the 23rd so there wouldn't be any rushing around on Christmas Eve with the other going ons. Angie and I also did all the prep work for dinner. Angie's menu included a big salad, lasagna, spaghetti, meatballs, and kielbasa.

Christmas morning, I got up early to take Alex and Taylor home. Once I got back we relaxed by the fire and watched movies the rest of the day.

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Grandma Jane said...

I don't think Kitty was too happy but he looked cute!