Saturday, May 1, 2010

Horse Show


Many of Taylor's favorite activities include anything that has anything do with horses. She has been active in 4H over the past few years, nearly always involved in a horse project. Fortunately she has 2 horses she gets to take care of and enjoy. Every time I see her around them, she truly shines and is completely responsible for them.

Today was one of her horse shows, so I went up to Kersey to spend the day attending the events. I didn't get to spend too much time with Taylor, as she was very busy tending to the horses and participating in various events. She did very well, winning several ribbons and even Reserve Grand Champion in one of them.

When the show took a break for lunch, Alex, Taylor and I went to Kersey Pizza and enjoyed lunch together. It was great to spend some time with the busy girls.

1 comment:

Angie J said...

Go Taylor!!! I wish I could have been there. ):