Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rats!



The time of year has come for the annual elementary school play. This yearm Sidney's class put on "Rats!". Sidney was a story teller in the play and from what Angie tells me, she did an amazing job. Unfortunately I was again out of town for work so I missed the gala event. I'm sure I was more disappointed than Sidney because of this. We did get to talk on the phone and Sid was quite pleased with her performance. Fortunately I remembered (more like Angie reminded me) to leave the camera behind so I got to see pictures from the play. Do you all see how tall Sidney is? I swear she is the tallest girl in her class. She may be the tallest of any kid in her class. We continually have to remind ourselves and her that she is still 10 years old.

2 comments:

~~Angie~~ said...

i think we have a little actress on our hands!! stellar performance sidney jane!!!

Stefanie said...

I have to remind myself that she is only 10 too!! She's so tall.