Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mrs. Angie Jack!!!

Hopefully by now all of you know that Angie and I recently married. Angie has been asking me every once in a while over the past several months "When?" To answer that question...April 21, 2009. Marriage is something we had talked about together for some time and we both knew it is what we wanted. I was the one dragging my feet.

A few days before we left for our Idaho trip I officially proposed to Angie and gave her an engagement ring. She didn't hesitate even for a moment and in fact frequently asked me to say it again. She liked hearing it. I loved asking it!

We arrived back from Idaho Monday and had planned all along for a decompress day Tuesday before going back to work. Part of our plans were to catch up on all the errands we needed to do since we were out of town and I had been on a business trip prior to our vacation.

During our errand running, we stopped by the Shane Company, picked out a wedding band to match her engagement ring, and a wedding band for me. All our previous marriage discussions revolved around simply going to the courthouse and not having a wedding ceremony, so in our travels we stopped by the courthouse, went to the clerk, and had our "wedding". We were both very excited and still are!

Welcome to the family OFFICIALLY, Mrs. Angie Jack....and of course Sidney too. I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you all. Welcome to the Mainville family Neal, Taylor & Alex. We are just thrilled that you have made it official and we couldn't ask for a nicer son-in-law. We look forward to meeting your girls and getting to know them. Again welcome, do you know what you have gotten yourself into??? Love to you all. Laura

Nicole said...

It's about time!!! I've been waiting for this POST. I have been checking this and Facebook daily, ok several times a day for weeks. Thank You for putting the end to my ADHD. Ha...Ha...Ha....
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you Ang and I can't wait to meet you Neal!
Lots of Love, Nicole