Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day this year was an absolutely gorgeous Colorado day! It truly felt like summer with temps in the mid 80's.

We invited my parents and sister over for a Mother's Day brunch. Angie and I made a couple brunch dishes and of course had Marie Callender's pie's (Lemon Meringue is my Mom's favorite).

We were able to sit around a talk for a bit while the dishes were finishing cooking. It's been a long time since we've had the opportunity to do so.

We gave Mom a family picture with all the girl's included in a nice frame. Today we were also able to get a nice picture of my Mom, Dad, Nancy, and I all together. It might be the last time we get the chance to do so for a while. It turned out to be a great day.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a fabulous picture. You all look great!
Love,
debbie