Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OK OK, I am such a slacker!!!

Things have been a little crazy at the zoo. So much so my sister asked who I was when I emailed her asking her how things have been and my mom said she didn't recognize my voice. Maybe I should take these as hints that I am horrible at keeping in touch. As if I needed additional hints.

OK, I am guessing many of the blog followers have given up and have even stopped checking in. If not, thank you. I will reward you with some postings today, so scroll down to view them. I think most of the will just be pictures, but I will put a little commentary in too.

Thanks again. I'll try not to take any more sabbaticals in the future. I actually enjoy doing the blog and think it is a great way for people to keep up to date with our goings-ons.

1 comment:

Grandma Jane said...

I'm glad to see you back up and working on the blog. (-: I really do check everyday to see if there is anything new. Thanks for the updates. Glad I finally got to meet you Neal.

Love, Barb