Monday, December 8, 2008

Biffie Visits for Dinner

 
Sidney spent this weekend with dad. She always enjoys going to her dad's and misses him when she gets home. Usually we meet to pick her up, but this weekend Biffie took Sid to High School Musical on Ice and then brought her all the way home. This provided us a great opportunity to have Biffie over for dinner.

I've heard many stories about Biffie and it is obvious Sid and Angie adore her and have been a part of each other's lives for a very long time. After dinner we visited for a while before she headed home. I know I had a great time and I think everyone else did too. I look forward to the next time we are able to get together.

Notice the naughty kitty had to get in the photo! Isn't he sweet?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~~Angie~~ said...

Biffie, you are the best. Thanks for joining us for enchilladas and cheesecake. I hope the beans weren't too hard on ya the next day! Love ya chickie!! We will do it again soon.

Grandma Jane said...

So glad to see all of you together. Means a lot to me to know that you are close. Miss all of you and love you.

Love, Barb

Stefanie said...

Ang! You can cook for my anytime! I always have so much fun hanging out with you guys.