Monday, December 8, 2008

The Ugly Sweater Party!

 
Danielle (you may have read about her previousy, probably around Halloween) invited Angie to an ugly Christmas sweater party this weekend. Since Angie doesn't own an ugly Christmas sweater she had to go shopping at Savers and Goodwill to find one. I guess it wasn't that difficult a task since she found one pretty quickly. I'm not even gonna mention the hideous Santa Claus necklace (I think that is what it was) she found.

Danielle picked her up from our house and the girls were on their way. Of course I had to get a picture of them before allowing them to leave. Danielle's sweater had little stuffed birds on it and she had another one in her hair. I didn't know it was possible for there to be an uglier sweater than the one Angie picked out, but Danielle was able to find one.

The girls raved at what a good time they had at the party. I can only imagine, a bunch of women hanging out in ugly sweaters talking about who knows what! It turns out nobody found an uglier sweater than Danielle, hers was voted the winner (or would it be loser?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~~Angie~~ said...

I had that hottest date there! Thanks Danielle for a fabulous time. I think next time we play Bunco, we will kick some butt!!! We will get 'em next year...if we are invited back. (: