Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Finally Arrives

Looks like winter was just waiting to show it's face. Back on Thanksgiving I remember thinking about how unseasonably warm it had been. We had such beautiful weather and no snow to speak of. Typically we get snow around Halloween. Not this year. I think this was one of the latest first snows of the year in history.

Fast forward to this week. We've set or tied record lows 3 days. Monday was a whopping -19 for the low and I don't think we got above 0 all day long. Today is warm though...up to 37.

I know you Michigan and northern Idaho people are thinking "that's not cold", but to this California born guy, and most of us current Denver residents....it is COLD.

Sorry for so many updates all at once, I really need to dedicate some time each week to get keep everyone up to date!

Happy holidays. I promise more updates especially around Christmas!

1 comment:

~~Angie~~ said...

Neal has been keeping us warm with fires each night. I love this time of season...warm fires, slippers, blankets, snuggling...and the furry ones keep us warm also!