Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008


Christmas time has arrived again!!! It's hard to believe. It seems like just a few days ago I was putting up the Christmas lights and thinking it may be too early. But time flew by and Christmas is here.

Angie and I spent a quiet Christmas Eve alone and exchanged gifts. My girls came over Christmas day and they joined Angie and myself for a fried turkey Christmas dinner at my parents house with my family. Sidney spent all of Christmas at her dad's.


Alex spent a few additional days at our house before heading back to her mom's for physical therapy on her shoulder, but Taylor is staying through New Years. Sidney came back Saturday evening which allowed us to exchange gifts with the girls and to open Santa presents.

I want thank everyone who sent gifts, we are truly blessed. I kept looking under our tree in disbelief, we literally ran out of room! I think everyone got exactly what they wanted...and then some.

We promised the girls we would take them to a movie on Sunday, so we all went to see Marley and Me. It was such a great movie, but if you are pet lover, especially a dog lover, expect your eyes to well up with tears. On the other hand, Marley reminded me of another terror Lab, my parents dog Dixie. She is very sweet, but is quite the handful

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas and how nice to have all the girls together for it!
See you this saturday for ANOTHER fun party! LOL