Friday, October 3, 2008

Dallas, TX


I'm sitting in the airport waiting to head home from the Google Dallas office where I have been since Wednesday. I like to travel for work, but it is always nice to be going home. I've missed Angie, Sidney, Alex, Taylor, and everyone at home! The best part of traveling is getting to try different restaurants. I always seem to get BBQ when I am in Texas because as they say "When in Rome" and also because I love BBQ. One day for lunch, my friend/coworker and I went to Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse which was fantastic. I highly recommend this hole in the wall BBQ joint if you are ever in Dallas. I also went to Hook, Line, and Sinker which was another off the beaten path restaurant which as the name suggests, specializes in seafood. The Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is spicy, and delish!!! I'm getting hungry now thinking about it. I better go get some dinner before I have to get on the plane, which I hope is soon!

1 comment:

~~Angie~~ said...

Wish I was there with you...sounds delish!!