Monday, October 20, 2008

Lunch Date



Taylor came for a visit this weekend, giving Angie's mom the chance to meet her. Earlier in the week, I had made arrangements to meet Alex for lunch at Rock Bottom Brewery in Loveland. Since this is close to their home, I brought Taylor along for the late lunch. Alex took her home from there.

It was nice to be able to visit with both the girls and spend time with them alone, but we all missed Angie, who was working, and Sid, who was home playing. I don't blame Sid, what 10 year old wants to spend half her day in the car when she could be outside playing. Alex, Taylor, and I had a very casual lunch and caught up on school goings ons, Alex's jobs (she works at Dairy Queen and also at a corn maze for Halloween), and Taylor's horse.

With Alex and Taylor being so busy, more frequent lunches will have to happen so I can keep up with their important stuff!

1 comment:

Grandma Jane said...

Hi Neal:

It sounds like you are a very good Dad. Glad to have you in Angie and Sid's life. (-: Take good care of my girls.Angie is like a daughter to me and Sid is my lovebug.

Love , Barb (Grandma Jane)