Sunday, October 26, 2008

HALLO-PA-LOOZA

Wow! I have truly fallen behind! My apologies! Things have been a bit crazy at work. I've been leading the IT effort of moving our Denver office and combining it into our Thornton office. Considering the Thornton office was an acquisition, this was no small feat. Add to that a quick trip to Pittsburgh has led to me neglecting the zoo.


Anyway, on October 25th, my friend Ken had a Halloween party at his house, dubbed Hallo-pa-looza. Angie dressed as a 1920's flapper girl and I went as a mobster. It's been a long time since I went to a Halloween party. We had a lot of fun. I hadn't seen Ken or his girlfriend Kathryn in a while, so it was good to get together with lots of old friends!

1 comment:

~~Angie~~ said...

My date was the most handsome man there!!!