Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sidney the Babysitter

Littleton Public Schools has recently added "late start" days to the children's schedule. The students start 2 hours later 12 times throughout the year. Trent, Danielle's son, comes over to the house at 8am and Sidney makes him breakfast and they play games together. She gets paid and really enjoys her time with Trent. Sid also signs Trent out of school each day so he is able to ride the bus home. Sidney has taken these resposibilities so seriously.

Trent is such a sweet boy. He plays over in our court yard quite a bit after school or on weekends with all of the girls. He always makes sure he comes by to say hi. He is quite the comedian, he uses his hands to talk and many facial expressions and he loves to play "Guess What?" He makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Guess what!!!
He is cute isn't he! haha
I'm glad Sid enjoys watching him for me! He loves hanging out with her and I APPRECIATE HER helping us out!!
Cute pic! I'll need to get a copy from you. :)

Grandma Jane said...

I'm so proud of you Sid. You are growing up way too fast. Miss you and Love you.
Love Grandma Jane