Monday, January 19, 2009

January Picnic!!!


Our weather has again turned unseasonably warm. We have been blessed with gorgeous days in the mid 60's, almost unheard of for January in Denver, especially during the Stock Show.

Sidney and I both had today off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Today was another beautiful day so we took Howie and a couple of Sid's friends up to the playground at Lenski Elementary School for a picnic and playing on the jungle gym. Poor Titan hurt his neck a couple weeks back. Although he thinks he is ready to take on the world, he still needs to rest up to ensure he doesn't hurt it again, so he was unable to make the trek to the school which is a short 10 minute walk from our house along Little Dry Creek trail.



We enjoyed being able to get out to enjoy the wonderful day but missed Titan and Angie, who was working. Sidney and I then treated to Angie by letting her relax when she got home by making BBQ Chicken for dinner.

2 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

I see a little snow on the ground!! It's 7 below zero here and lots of snow. Can't believe Sid is hanging upside down in a tank top in January. Love the blog Neal. Keep up the good work. (-:

Love,Barb

Sidney said...

That was fun haning upside down!I loved I hope I can go back there soon with all my freimds this summer!!