Thursday, January 29, 2009

Neal's Early 39th Birthday



Wow, I can't believe how much time has passed since my last update. I guess that is what happens when you spend most of the month in Mexico City working. Oh well, back to posting more regularly. I have quite a few to catch up on first.

Thursday night before I left for Mexico City, Angie planned a small early birthday party for me at McKinners Pizza Bar. Angie, Sidney, and I met Danielle, DJ, and Trent for dinner at this cool little specialty pizza bar in downtown Littleton. We really liked the place and it had some interesting types of pizza. As an example, DJ and I shared a Chili Dog pizza. It was actually pretty good. Not that I ever thought about making a pizza like this.

It was great to be able to get out and celebrate my birthday early considering I was going to be spending it alone in Mexico City. Thanks Angie for planning it and thanks to Danielle and DJ for sharing the "event" with us.

Another year closer to the big 40.

No comments: